Live For Now And Tomorrow

Apr 12, 2011

Why I choose you?

Love just like a butterfly. The more I chase it, The more it will be far. But if i let it fly, he will come even when I didn't think about it. Love can make you happy but it also can make you feel hurt, Love will  be valuable if I give it to the right person and its you. Thats why I wasn't in a rush and I want to choose the best.. If you remember how we be together.. And that's the answer y...

I love you not to become a "Perfect" girl for you. But I love you because i found that you can help me to be my self. 

I will never say "I LOVE YOU" if i never care. I will never talk about my feeling which is not exist. I will never touch your life if that will hurt you. I will never look you in your eyes if what I did is just a lie. Because for me the most cruel thing is let someone falling in love with you, while you never mean to catch it.

The most right compatibility is can't be measured from how long i have been together or even how much we spend our time together. But more like, when you were together,  do you always complement each other and make each other feel the quality of life? 

I've been hurt before.. I can feel That sadness and loneliness as long as I wont and slit my heart as deep as i allow it. I've been thru the hard times.. and the hardest thing to do is not how I cope the sadness and longing but how to learn from it.

It is hurt to see someone that you love be happy with someone else.. But it will be more hurt if someone that I love is not happy being with me.

Love will feel hurt if you have to be separated with someone, more hurts when he forgetting about you, the most hurt is if someone I love never understand about what I feel exactly.

When I found someone and falling in love with him, but then i realize that i just find out that he's not for me 
and moreee... that I've spend lot of time for people who never respect it. It will feel hurt too.. But huney,, I realize if he's not "WORTH IT" now, he will never "WORTH IT" in a year or even in 10 years.. so I let him go.. and I choose to be with you <3.. Take care of this heart :)

No comments: