Live For Now And Tomorrow

Apr 30, 2011

My Plans


I have the way as well as the means.
I have plans that could trump even your greatest dreams.
I am here with the gold while you're there with rust.
I have here your custom-wings while you're in the dust.

All I have is just for you; not for anyone else.
I have here within Me a heart to be your Help.
I am here, you are there. What're you waiting for?
I'm the One with the key for that unlocked door.

I'm the flame that can burn in you a higher desire.
I'm the Light and the Heat of unearthly fire.
I'll be here. I'll be waiting as the One who stands.
While you're there without purpose. I'm here with My plans.

Call on Me. I'll be here. I'm not the one who's lost.
All I have is greater than gold. I paid the greatest cost.
So when you call out My name I promise I'll be found.
Even closer than those dreams, I am always 'round.

No comments: