Live For Now And Tomorrow

Apr 10, 2011

Jealous?

Someone says if im a jealous person
hmm..
Don't you know if all can be communicate? o.o
I always said that if he just say and be open to me.. everything will be fine
Even now...
My relationship with damian.. I talked to his X. I even know if his X still getting contact with him
Y i'm not jealous? :
1. he make me believe if nothing is happen between them
2. He's trying to make me believe with introduce me to her
So i dun think i have a reason to be jealous o.o.. back then, if they break my trust well.. not my sin o.o
Dami even knows when i feel in love with someone my feelings will get connect to them o.o
All i need in a relationship is to be open, honest, and support o.o
I get that from dami
And i hope it will be like this forever >3>

Well a relationship wont work jst in 1 side..
so why dun support each other to reach our dreams o.o"
Dami right..
LIfe comes from a dreams.. Now just what you gona do to make ur dreams come true ^_^
plus i believe People who are meant to be together will always find their way.

2 comments:

Aru said...

THAT'S SO DAMN RIGHT 8D Go on for it mah friend >|

Dhita Artya said...

ish that spanish in ur blog? XD
hmm i need translator so bad XD..
Idk if u have blog too :P

And ya 8D thats what fren are 4 8D