Live For Now And Tomorrow

Apr 11, 2011

Understanding

To preserve the love its needed UNDERSTANDING!
The deepest feeling of human that makes them can sacrifice anything for happiness of their lover
Their Sacrifice is sincere,  not expecting a reply.
For example, you give someone lot of prize but with one condition that he/she have to give you a prize too with become their lover, well that's not love..
Love can't be measure with material from the world. 
Love can make someone happy, sad or even blind
Love full of sacrifice,  bitterness, beauty and warmth.
My Love is a  desire to give without asking for something back
But love will be much beautiful when both is giving and taking, so the warmth to live a life can be reach. Love is a word which is have a lot of meanings, depend on how we put it in our life. AI wa atatakai koto da.
Love can make me blind of everything just for someone i love.

I know what love meaning is.
I'm sure that love can make people feel happy and sad at the same time when we try to get our happiness together. So it's not a happiness for our self.
I will do it for someone I love. Because that thing will make my life alive. 
He gave me warmth feeling and made me realize how much i mean to him and there's someone who really important that i need to take care of. 
My love is not just a word, Because my love is much more valuable than the most expensive treasure in this world.
Even he's far away from me.. but when he said "I love you" exactly at the same time become a warmth and become a special feelings for me. That's why, when I do realize that i found someone special for me, I will never let him go.
Love is a feeling that no one knows when it will come, even someone who's falling love. I become the most happiest person in this world because i know love.
With love, i learn to respect each other, and try to protect someone that i love, no matter what happen to me. Ai ga kerei'n da!
This love is a gift that have no price. 
This love can't be said by a word, I can't even describe it in any word. This love can just be read with the word of love and feelings.

 




 

No comments: