Live For Now And Tomorrow

Apr 20, 2011

Live for Today

..................................Oooo
Some people .............( .....)
come into our lives..... ) ../
and quickly go.......... (__/

oooO
(..... ) .......Some people
..\.. ( ........become friends
...\__)...... and stay a while...

leaving beautiful .....  Oooo
 footprints on our .... (...... )
 hearts........................)... /
 ................................(_ _/

oooO
.(..... )...... and we are
...\... ( .......~ never ~
....\__) ......quite the same

because we have
made a good friend!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it's called the present!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right Now -

 -He is very proud of me.
-He is thinking of me.
-He is caring about me.
-He misses me.
-He wants to talk to me.
-He wants to be with me.
-He hopes I am not in trouble.
-He is thankful for the support I have provided.
-He wants to hold my hand.
-He hopes everything turns out all right.
-He wants me to be happy.
-He wants me to find him/her.
-He is celebrating my successes.
-He wants to give me a gift.
-He thinks that I am ARE a gift.
-He hopes i'm not too cold, or too hot
-He wants to hug me.
-He loves me.
-He admires my strength.
-He is thinking of me and smiling.
-He wants to be my shoulder to cry on.
-He wants to go out with me and have a lot of fun.
-He thinks the world of me.
-He wants to protect me.
-He would do anything for me.
-He wants to be forgiven.
-He is grateful for my forgiveness.
-He wants to laugh with me.
-He remembers me and wishes that i am there.
-He is praising God for me.
-He needs to know that my love is unconditional.
-He values my advice.
-He wants to tell me how much he care.
-He wants to share their dreams with me.
-He wants to hold me in his arms.
-He wants ME to hold him in my arms.
-He treasures my spirit.
-He wishes they could STOP time because of me.
-He praises God for my friendship and love.
-He can't wait to see me.
-He loves me for who I am.
-He loves the way I make them feel.
-He wants to be with me.
-He wants me to know he is there for me.
-He is glad that i am his/her <3.
-He wants to be my friend.
-He stayed up all night thinking about me.
-He is alive because of me.
-He is wishing that I am noticed him.
-He wants to get to know me better.
-He wants to be near me.
-He misses my advice/guidance.
-He has faith in me.
-He trusts me.
-He needs me to send him this letter
-He needs my support.
-He needs me to have faith in him.
-He will cry when he read this.
-He needs me to let them be his friend.
-He hears a song that reminds him of me


I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR LOVER AND FRIEND

No comments: