Live For Now And Tomorrow

Apr 11, 2011

True Love and True Friend

Why we close our eyes when we're sleeping, when we're crying, when we're imagine, When we are kissing? This is because the most beautiful thing in this world is invisible.
We are all weird.. and this life it self is weird...
And when we found someone who have the same way with us
We joined them and fall into something weird thing which is called LOVE
There is something we don't want to loose...
Some people that we don't want to left them behind... 
But I remember.. let something GO is not the end of the world but a new beginning of life 
Happiness always there for they are who's crying, They who feel hurts, They who have been looking for and They who's already tried.
Because THEY can respect people who touch their life

A GREAT LOVE is..
When you're crying and STILL care about him/her
Is when he/she doesn't even care anymore about you and you STILL care about her/him... 
Is when he/she begin to love someone else and you STILL can smile and say "I'm happy for you" 
If love doesn't work.. LET IT GO...
I will spread my wings and fly into a free sky
I remember that I might find love and lost..
But when that love is die.. I DON'T have to die with them...
The strongest people NOT they who always win, BUT they who can struggle when they fall
I don't know how in my life, I learn about my self and realize that  
Its ONLY the eternal reward on choice in my life that i have made.

TRUE FRIEND..
Understand when I said "I forgot"
Waiting forever when i said "Hold on"
Stay still when i said " Leave me alone"
Open the door even i HAVEN'T knock it and say " can I come in?" 

LOVING
IS NOT how I forgetting something, but how I forgive something
FORGIVING..
IS NOT how I listened, but how I understand..
UNDERSTANDING...
IS NOT what i see, but what i feel... 

It is more dangerous to cry inside my heart than cry it aloud
Tears that comes out can be wiped, but the tears that hiding scratch my heart and make a scar that will never gone.

In the matter of love, I RARELY become a winner
But when LOVE is  SINCERE, even i become a looser, I will keep become a WINNER just because I'm happy that i can love someone more than i love my self

There are always comes in time when i have to stop loving someone. NOT because that people stop loving me BUT because I realize if that man will be more happy when I let him go. 
But when i really love someone, I will never let him go. 
I don't believe that let someone go ALWAYS means if i really really love him BUT.. I will fight for my love..
That's TRUE LOVE... 

I'd be better waiting for someone that i want THAN walking with someone that "already there".
I'd be better waiting for someone i that love THAN love someone who's around me just like that.
I'd be better waiting for the right man because this life is too short to throw just with "someone" 

Sometimes, someone I really love is someone who hurt my heart THE MOST and sometimes a friend will take me to their hug and cry with me is a love that I never realize...

And now I find it in someone..a friend who become my lover now.. and he is DAMIAN!!! who always there for me when I'm sad.. And I don't want to loose him <3 

No comments: