Live For Now And Tomorrow

Apr 20, 2011

Helping Hand


Girl: typing on her computer once again alone in her room

Girl:"I need someone to help me, I'm not doing to well and I need some one to lend me a helping hand, please."

Friend:" Every time I try to help you,all you do is push me away."

Girl:"what do you want me to say, I told you I was crazy, and you didn't want to believe me."

Friend:"I've done a lot of stuff for you,and I'm tired of being set aside."

Girl:"I told you all about me, I can't help but push you away, I don't want to but I have to,I'm sorry but I really need you this time."

Friend:"Well I don't think I cant do it anymore,I can't keep on going through this with you,I won't do it no more."

Girl:"How could you do that to me, I told you everything about me, I'm sorry I pushed you away, but do you believe me now, when I tell you I'm crazy?"

Friend:"What do you want me to do? What can I do to help,Because I can't deal with this no more."

Girl:"Just promise me you'll always be there, Promise you'll never leave my side,and always be that friend holding my hand, and help me on my way through life."

Friend:"I promise I will always be there side to side and hand in hand, forever."


2 WEEKS LATER



Girl: calls her friend to talk while feeling sad.

*ring ring*

Friend:"Hello?"

Girl:"hi, how are you can we talk?"

Friend:"Of course we can talk, whats up."

Girl:"Nothing much just been thinking a lot."

Friend:"Your still taking your meds right?"

Girl: while pouring them down the drain she answers "Yes"

Friend:"good, well I got to get going, but e-mail me late ok, kisses."

Girl: hangs up phone.


4 MONTHS LATER


Girl: walking slowly back and forth around her room, picks up her phone and calls her friend.

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

*answering machine picks up*

Girl: starting crying and got upset"Hello, where are you, why haven't you been answering my calls, I've left a bunch of messages on your e-mail, It's been about 3 months now, what happened, call me back."

Girl: waits a moment and calls again.

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

*answering machine*

Girl: gets really mad "What the fuck is your problem, blowing me off like that, I trusted you, I thought I could trust you, I told you everything,why are you doing this to me,I knew you were out to get me, just like all the others, well fuck you bitch and those bullshit pills!"

THE NEXT MORNING

Girl: tired from not sleeping that night again goes on her computer.

Girl:" Hey,whats up I've been trying to get a hold of you, I don't know why your are doing this to me, I thought you said you would always be there for me, always by my side, well I need you right now and you let go of my hand, just like all the others I let get close,I told you everything, I wasn't meant to have friend, I should have never of trusted you.goodbye dear friend." SENDS

Girl: turns off her phone and unpluges her computer.

3 DAYS LATER


Friend: comes home from a Long vacation and checks her phone.

Friend: calls girl

*ring ring*

*voice mail*

Friend: goes to computer and checks messages.

Friend:"Oh no what have I done."

Friend: grabs her car keys and coat then runs out door"Got to go mom, be back for dinner."

MEAN WHILE

Girl: tieing a rope into a knot."I should have never trusted her, she was just like all the others, never cared about me,or believed me,my life has no meaning, just these scares and memories haunting, I'm not worthy to live, no one will ever understand me,for I am better off dead, as I should have been all those times."

Girl: ties the rope to her celling, grabs the chair and sets it in her place.she cries one more last tear and says one more goodbye"I was not ment to be,now you can barre me,I shall not say goodbye, for my death is the only message."

*door to room opens*

Friend: yelling"No stop!"

Girl: jumps. chocking on her groans as the rope tears into flesh, bleed from the throat, she almost too her last breath.

Friend: calls for help and hold her up.

Friend:"I told you I would always be here"

That night the girl dies, sound asleep in her hospital bed.The next day her friend took her life.No one ever thinks about the well being of others.Until they can truly understand there pain.Only looking through life in someone else's shoe can you judge them, but untill you do, all you have left is your help hand.Just make sure that someone weaker then you, can make it through life with at least one friend. Don't let them go, but don't you down with them.

No comments: