Live For Now And Tomorrow

Apr 17, 2011

Past, present and future

Past...
I wasted many a day with a man who refused to understand me
He expressed no concern for rhyme or word
He was closed to the beautiful poetry of the world
He wondered through life happy to dwell in a shallow existence

Present...
It seems that my dreams know no boundaries..
They come to the surface through my written words
At any point in the day, my inner most thoughts come tumbling out
An overwhelming urge to share them with my loved ones
I find immense solace in the power of words
Many a moment spent in reciprocation of the 'words' stunning beauty

And future...
I will never again share myself with an unpoetical heart
I will not settle, I'd rather be alone
I pray to His Divine Grace, that my future's with somebody who truly understands the healing power of 'words'
In real-time or in rhyme will I find my kindred soul?

No comments: