Live For Now And Tomorrow

Apr 25, 2011

Other's wish


D, umm.. idk what to write hahaha
it's so complicated..
but people should think before they say what they wish for me
once i heard what they wish for, i might get their wish come true o.o
they should think y i change..
Might related to what are they wishing for..
i'm not doing things i used to do, usually because i don't want get any trouble anymore..
then i don't know where to start. So I'm just staying here and wait for other's step.
But silly, sometimes they want me to get back.. and start to asking me "WHY"? 
they want me to go back, Like before what they're wishing for..
Umm... That's y i don't wished for anything to anyone o.o
accept them as what they are. I don't want to make them confused with what I'm wishing for.
You know its like.. ur wish is my command .. ;) 

No comments: