Live For Now And Tomorrow

Apr 17, 2011

Moving On


Thought there was a chance for us but now I know there's no hope for us to be.
You've made your choice and there's no turning back.
One day you'll be wishing you never let me go and when that happens you'll be surprised to see I'm not waiting around
Not gonna sit around waiting by the phone hoping that you will come to your senses
Nope not a chance
I shall be moving on
Realize its really not meant to be, if it was and if you really cared you would be here when I need you the most but your not
Believed every single word you ever said
If only I had my eyes open I could have kept myself from this pain but I didn't, I was blind
And yet there's no damage just a bruiused heart not a broken one
I will get over you sooner then you think
I did love you but not so much that us being over would leave any scars
Open up your eyes and look........baby I'm scar free
Saying that your the best thing I'll ever get but honey I got news for you, I can find someone better
So don't doubt me for a second
Had me thinking I wasn't good enough for you now you've just opened my eyes
Can see your the one not good enouggh for me
Don't deserve my heart, aren't worthy of my love, without a doubt not worth my time or my tears
Don't be playing games with my emotions cause you just lost your right to them
You got each other now so I hope the two of you will be happy
I'm happier now that we're over then I was when we were together
No tears over you and what we had
Deep down I knew we wouldn't last

No comments: