Live For Now And Tomorrow

Apr 30, 2011

Hi Future


Hello future, what do you have in store for me ?
Can you make yourself Clear so i can see ?
Will you be full of pain or happiness?
Is asking you just useless?

I want to be ready for you,
but i just don't have a Clue .
But i know your on your way,
i'm a step closer to you everyday .

And yet you seem so far away,
so many things have happened .
So many things have changed ,
my life is all been rearranged .

So many of my dreams have come true ,
as i sit here thinking about you.
I know i shouldn't waste my time,
wondering how to make this rhythm.

So far my past hasn't been completely good,
but i wouldn't change things even if i could.
You kinda are turning out the way i wanted you too,
when out my heart flew to you.

I remember thinking of you when i was little
how you seemed like a unsolvable riddle .
Has i sit here thinking it's plan to see
that u will never come to me .

Because everyday the you become the present
and the present becomes the past ,
And i know that this cycle will always last ....

No comments: