Live For Now And Tomorrow

Jan 8, 2013

To My Beloved Sister





Dear My Beloved Sister,

Do you remember  the time when we used to spend together? The time when we used to laugh. Do you remember how proud my parents of you. How they always compared me to you? I still remember about the time we used to spend on those evil thing when we were teenager. All those stuff just makes me laugh.

You finished your school 1st. I loose. They keep saying If you are better than me. At that time, I feel so dumb. Even your english is much better than me :D. But all those compare thing just makes me want to be better. I even learn many things on my way, just so they thought that I am good just as I am, not being you.

You used to make me jealous, with your life. Even your love life. I even realize now, I was being bad just because I didn't want to loose from you. Have to admit that I got influence by you. Suddenly I remember about what you asked me to do with my X. I know he was bad, treated me that way, but then i realized that revenge is not making me much better. But well, that's past.

Time by time, many things happen in my life, makes me think a lot than other people think. I still remember the 1st time I can make you take your words back and I know you was surprised by me. Maybe you think I am a quite lil shy girl. But I think in my silences.

You know, no ones can hide their lies. No matter where you run sis. At the 1st, it's just me who know who you really are. No one believe me. At that time, all i can say is just "Stop comparing me to her!"
But now, they are all know, You didn't graduated from the university you used to brag on.

What surprised me the most is that you married the wrong guy, thieves, liar and whatever it is. You know sis, many people broadcasting about what you and your BF or husband i think, about what you two did to them. Do you know, even your parents is don't care about what will happen to you now, since you never come home. Now I know, you are in a difficult situation right now. No wonder why you keep giving me and my brother fake offer. Geez, You also want to bully your sister and brother? and your family? What on earth is happening to you? You delete my PIN, you deactivate your facebook page. Do you think you really can run?

Sis, If you will ever read this one day. Don't run, face all the situation in front of you. Because, no matter where you run, you will get caught. Before they saw your picture and your husband on the media, you better come home and finished what you've done.

No comments: