Live For Now And Tomorrow

May 3, 2011

I'm back


Dear d..
It's been a long time i haven't been here. lolz.. for a week o.O..? aha it;s long for me.. You know why i'm back now?? Cz now i have something to write.. My mind was so blank this whole week.. >.<
Well I found something that really makes me happy. I like this feeling.. I'm getting better.. I think bcz of the cam that we did a few days ago.. At that time.. We share a lot of things, I can't explain it all here.. but yea was so much :$
Plus.. I'm learning a lot of things too about live.. This is what makes me stay alive :D
What I learn is that he really really open my heart and my mind plus my eyes.. To see that nothing is impossible in this world.. That I don't have to keep something that will never be mine.. Have to let it go cz there will be a replacement from god, and god give me him >3>..
Omg.. we do support each other.. He can make me happy.. He's a good listener.. And believe that everything is always have a way out.
Once he said he have to move to other places to find a better job.. Well, I'm worried but not much cz he said we can talk still.. Yea I dun really care where ever he is, since we still can talk then its not a big problem..
The most thing that makes me happy is that even tho we're in a long distance relationship but he never showed me that we have a big wall infront of our relationship... He made the distance disappear >3>.
We didn't do a lot of cam like b4.. Umm i mean like what I was doing in my past.. But once we do a cam.. it means a lot.. I dun care if i jst can talk to him like about 5 mins.. as long as it has something in the conversation.. I mean he didn't treat me like a security door.. lolz
I told him that I'm so thank him for his patient while he's w8ing for me to be a happy girl, forget about my past and cure my pain.. 
D, he do really work hard to pull me up from where I stand. He even told me if he wants me to become more independent.. well i told him, it's not what i meant.. i told him about what happen to me in my relationship here.. and we find out that we do have a diff culture that we have to understand.. We here.. used to b under control by our BF o.o then sometimes we do lie about what we did.. But D, i will keep telling him If im gonna go somewhere.. cz i dun wan to make him worried about me.. long distance, then  he will keep w8ing infront of the comp while im not here cz i didn't tell him anything,, well its not a good idea o.o""
But now... omg, i do really can share everything.. he knows that I smoke a lot now, tho he didn't like it but i will keep trying to make it last.
D, u know what.. I feel like he can read me o.o.. I dun have to say anything but then, he asked me 1st b4 i say something o.o its interesting o.o...
He really makes me so happy again...  

No comments: