Live For Now And Tomorrow

May 14, 2011

un explained feelings

gosh d..
I dun know how 2 explain this 
happy n fear all in my heart o.o
I'm happy cz he made me happy
I'm scared of loosing him o.o
ummm
Miss him so muuucccchhhh
been 3 days not talking to him, but when he come back omg... i feel relieved..
he made me falling in love again o.o a lot. way lot o.o
He have a crazy schedule...
We might not talking again for ummm 2 or 3 days o.o
But u know, well i'm trying to work with all this feeling instead of against me
I dun want to fight just because we didnt talk for 3 days cz its all for his job
I can respect it cz he respect my feelings with telling me everything,
So i dun think if i have to be negative about him
Actually love is kinda freaky for me XD
but my heart always have or get what my heart wants lolz
I can't help it even stop it x.x
waiting and waiting.. I always can do that xD
Im sure i can do it again now >3>
He knows everything about me..
Way much more than everyone knows lolz
aaaaahhhh love him >3>

No comments: