Live For Now And Tomorrow

May 24, 2011

How much?


Do you know how much I hate U?
A lot....
How can you step on me when I'm happy?
Wonder what if u become my shoes, who's gona step on you everytime i'm walking
How can you smile when I'm suffering here?
Wonder what if I become one thing that you really hate, Who's gona stab you everytime you try to reach
How can you turn all the dreams into nothing?
Wonder what if I become someone who always say "YES", when i didn't really mean it?
How can you want me to believe everything u've said?
What if I become someone who's actually telling you a lot of lies?
How can you make me suddenly sad, when i already told everyone how happy i am?
What if I become someone who's actually cheating on you?
What if you find out if your not the one all this time?
how'd you feel?
If u didnt love me, I'm sure u wont feel anything
Then just imagine if "I'm" is the girl in ur life RIGHT NOW!
You'll know how much i hate you this time.
But sometimes suddenly this hate feelings become nothing
Sometimes I wish that you are happy
Sorry cz i cant be someone that u want
Sorry if i just become a trash
But never mind
now I've already find someone Who's better than you
 
Who always know how to make me happy
who always know what to do when i feel lonely
who will break all the walls infront of us
Who can share all his thought
Who always calling me "Sweetie"
Who wants to spend his lil time to be with me eventho we're far and busy
He is someone who want to listen to what i said
Who laugh when I made a joke
Who didnt make me feel invisible
Who's gonna across the sea to take me into his arms 
He's someone important in my life
Who never Bragging, who have a low profile
Anyway 
Karma will always happen
Karma never choose people 

No comments: