Live For Now And Tomorrow

May 6, 2011

Karaokeeeee

Yay.. I'm singing today with a lot of frennnnnnnnn
So fun... kinda tired anyway.. But worth it xD
Eh 2day.. 4 CH complain at me >| trying to fool me :! but i can handle it :!
33 calls again >.< need to work more hard >.< And bout put the memo.. umm still kinda confusing.. Icen jst got wrong transfer in his bank acc.. then he pay for all the bills XD.. Then we all pray "Thx for 2day.. we hope he will get a wrong transfer everyday" lolz And ummmm he asked me if i become a gf of itonk o.o I said.. "zzzz no -_-.. I have a bf and he's not my type" Tho D, I told itonk if im not the girl who's gona falling in love with someone that easy.. But its easy for me to like someone.. But u know its not just for a man.. i mean its easy 2 like everyone o.o.. Then he asked me.. "What about me.. Who am i for u" I said " u3yd2y3872d3@$(U@(_$%U.. A fren" he said " R u serious? ur not gona regret it one day.. really?" I said "Nooooooooooooooooooooooopeeeeeeeee blaaaahhhh" He have a GF O.O.. blahhh.. boys will be boys lolz He keep saying that he like a girl who can be her self. Never shy to express their self infront of everyone.. then i change the topic to another girl xD I said "Aha.. like ci2" After that when im about to go to the coffee bean he said "Say hi to ur fren.. and take care" "I said.. ahaaaaa byeeeeee" Gonna kill him if he's trying to say something like do u wan to be my gf.. seriously D.. >|
and dddddddddddddddddd
I spend too much money today -_-..
My flip flop jst got broken.. and have to buy new one..
then i buy a snack a lot but i didnt eat it XD.. idk i jst want to buy it o.o
Pu3 n panji sing together.. n they r so romantic >.< aaaaa... wish my huney's were here, cz gonna sing a song for him Oh yea this morning I do cam wif my baby.. But he was so tired and his leg is hurt too ;_; so it's jst me who show my cam.. aaaa i wan see him x3x I'm sure he'll make it to come here.. He's working hard for it.. i can see that.. And now i'm sure that i'm gonna be much more happy XD i do really like to have a mood like this.. can't w8 to talk to my huney But we will xD So.. I'm goin to sleep now.. and wake up around 2 or 4.. Hope can wake up at 2 XD Hasta luego D.. >3>

No comments: