Live For Now And Tomorrow

May 10, 2011

So sleepy


Wow.. Today i feel so sleepy o.o
Even when i come to my office.. gosh my eyes so heavy
Tried to drink something that can make my eyes open but in fact i got sleepy more n more
At my lunch i ate with a fren, same restaurant and order umm some kind of mexican food but i forgot the name xD
its like umm a chip o.o with tomato sauce.
But i think the chip is much better if they put more salt on it (i like salty food) 
another story..
A man want to broke up with his gf 
Well he said it's all bcz of his girl keep changing his schedule 
so from what i heard, the point is.. Actually he dun wan his gf to change it cz he wants to have more time with his gf
but he dun know how to say it, so he jst keep saying no and no.
See.. this is how when a communication didn't work
I dun understand y people just don't say about what they want?
Actually i'm kinda scared when i heard someone said that he wants to broke up with his gf
cz the fact is, based on my experience then they said that.. -u know- -.-
Then i suggest that umm since his relationship is still 3 month, why didn't he give it a time o.o
3 month is nothing to get to know ea.
And...
ummm i wont meet my bf till my sat cz he have a crazy schedule
heyy but thats for his success.. 
Awww wish i'm there, so when he come back from work i can umm give him a kiss and smile then make him feel relax..
gonna miss my bf so bad.
My fren said if my msn stat was changed 30 minutes b4 i get home..
um.. i dun think someone knows my pass o.o jst my bestfriend. and she was with me all this time o.o
blah.. not important too tho :P
maybe she was so sleepy, so when she log to her msn her eyes read something's wrong. lolz
Awww can't help to hug my pillow like i hug my teddy bear.. 
I'll hug it now -run- :P

No comments: