Live For Now And Tomorrow

May 5, 2011

Another broken hearted





O.O D.... Ummm.. my fren jst broken hearted..
With just a word saying,, "it's over, I;m not good for you.. You don't know me"
zzzz I hate when someone just trying to make an excuses..
It's not that she don't know who he is.. But he's the one who's not being open..
Feel like wan kill that man -_-""
Omg.. I can't believe why people keep break a perfectly good heart O.O"
What do they want? O.O?
Look, She's doing everything, anything for her "MAN"
Even I told her that if i have a bad feelings about this man o.o"
As always :P Always can feeling "something" about others.. But i can't read it for my self xD lameeeee
No wonder why she asked me to go out on sat .. She jst told me about what happen..
Well i can understand about her feelings.. I've been in that place b4 o.o
Well I know whatever words that will comes from my mouth, she won't listen cz she's still in broken hearted..
But i'm here, always ready to hear whenever she wants to talk.
>.< y This is happening to my fren now >.<
I can't told her to let him go o.o cz i know how hard it is..
so i jst keep make a silly things to keep her smiling xD..
Hope that she can get rid of that man everytime we laugh ..
Glad that we laugh a lot today... some simple things become so funny lolz..
maybe bcz im in a good mood to make them laugh xD
My mood always comes back to its place whenever i talked to my huney :$
I like this situation :P
Keep up the good work -talk to my self- lolz
even I know when sometimes i feel down i jst need someone to talk to or something to do to get rid over it lol...
what a good day D...
Wow.... Anoher interview o.o.. but i work already >.<
Dun wan to do something half and half o.o
 Dun matter how much they gona pay me XD
Once i do something i like i won't quit just like that o.o"
I wan to do the best for my job now D... ^_^

No comments: