Live For Now And Tomorrow

May 19, 2011

Food and Love + sleepy xD



2day i wake up really2 late.. and sure no bath 
Was thinking "I'm feeling so lazy to go to work"
But then "I want the money"  
So yea I went to work anyways  
 But U know what.. There's so many food today.. I ate ate n ate and I'm still feeling so full  
It is my friend b-day today, and my office had an event
Gosh food everywhere
Oh yea, at my way back home i was thinking about something
Somethin i want to tell my huney 
"Dun love me bcz of my appearance, Bcz It will make him get bored of me easily"
Doesn't mean be hypocritical, everyone must like someone or love someone by their appearance  first, but i hope as time goes by he will love me because of my self
He left me a msg..
Was so surprise cz he never do it when he had to work before But no matter what, he made me so happy 
Can't wait for sat.. cz thats when we will meet...
Awwww i miss him 
 

No comments: