Live For Now And Tomorrow

May 9, 2011

Being around people


D.. 
I'm so happy now....
There's a customer who's so funny..
I asked her to w8.. and she said.. she's patient to be w8ing..
Then she asked me back to w8 cz her husband is called her..
Then after she's finish.. she asked me..
"miss windy.. did you hear all what we were talking about? tell me tell me.."
Lol ... how can i'm not laughing.. 
The most funniest CH i've ever met xD
But as usual There's a CH who's so annoying -_-"
the card delivery still on SLA but he insist asking me when will it come?
How do I kno o.o There will be a traffic on the road.. 
And plus.. i jst read what's written there..
Then when i asked is there anything else i can help?
he said.. no.. what else you can help.. you can't help me on this..
And i keep asking the same thing.. cz i've told him what he should do -_-.. he dun even want to w8.
So before he keep wasting my time. Oops i have to ended the call... So c u :P
I've been so patient facing that CH.. -_- from a smooth tone of voice untill the kinda mad voice -_-
but glad My mood is back when i answer another phone.. :p
Plus.. There's a woman who's asking about her billing statement..
She's so old.. and i have to explain it very slowly.. 
glad finally she's understand xD..
Omg.. So happy when I can make other people understand or finding them a way out.
I'll do my best for my job.. cz i do like my job :P

No comments: