Live For Now And Tomorrow

May 17, 2011

Special feelings that's so annoying


D, what happen with this feelings? Feels like i feel something but i can't let it out. i have a bad feelings.
Some people said its just a feelings. But they didn't know what happen to all the feelings i have felt before.
Like before my mom passed away, I have a bad feelings too
2 days b4 she's passed away, I told someone that i dun want to loose my dad
Every night i went to their room, just to see if they're still breathing
2 days without sleeping,
and at the day my mom passed away, i slept like at 9.
No one knows that
When my dad tried  to call my CP, i couldn't wake up, cz i was jst sleeping
From that moment i got trauma for like a month, Scared to sleep.
Then with my prev relationship, 
before he left me, I keep asking if he.. and if he..
Many times i had a dream that he have another girl,
A week before he left me i had a dream that he said "I can't do this anymore"
Bang.. all my dreams come true.
Some people said when i dream about something, its just a dream
but they didn't know if my dream most of the times becoming true
Even with my bf now, I was dreaming that suddenly he's gone.
MSN off for a long time, gone without a word
Then yesterday he said he have to work at my friday,
That means we're not gonna meet till my sat
 what will happen if he didn't told me that
Then my dreams will become true
Glad i told him before it happens >_> 
It's hard to walk with having a special feelings like this
I hope nothing's gonna happen with all people that i love
My huney, my dad, my sist, my family, my friend, to everyone who loves me
I do hope everyone will be alright 
amin...

No comments: