Live For Now And Tomorrow

May 12, 2011

Nice try


It's a funny thing's today
Me n my fren was taking a lunch 
My fren was so crazy about what we called "bule" here. 
Which is foreign people,
Then i told her,
If you dare, then try to talk to them 
YOu know what she did?
She pretend like she didnt bring any lighter
Then she said "Sorry, may i borrow your lighter?"
Then that man give her a lighter and light it for her XD
What i'm saying is just a nice try.. lolz

Ah yea, i wonder what happen to my finger 
Its hurt, like a bug has bite it
But i didn't feel it o.o
Its kinda swollen o.o
I wonder what kind of bug that dare to bite me >|
usually i'm the one who love to bite >| lolz

And.... I miss my huneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
so so bad.....
But i'm not worried o.o
Cz i didn't have any bad feelings about him
You know even i have a LDR
I used to feel somethings wrong when my bf did something bad behind me :P
But this one.. I feel ok ^_^
Now jst wishing so i can talk to him soon >3>

No comments: