Live For Now And Tomorrow

Sep 14, 2011

Happy can Love him

I don't know how long I will stand here. I don't know how long this will happen. Maybe I need more time. But how long? No one knows. Not even me. I still want to take care of the feelings that I have for him. Even he's not mine. I don't know maybe even he belongs to someone else.

Even tho I can't be the perfect girl like what he wants. You know, Whenever I starring to this world with an empty eyes, I do really hope that he's happy and fine. Even when 1day I cant even starring at this world anymore, I'm wishing that he will be happy. Everyday, in every step of his life. I'm not waiting for him, I'm not waiting for anyone. I face my life with the way I choose. I'm waiting? NO. But if he wants to come to me, I'll be open, i will always be open. If not, then I'll face the world just like this.


Tho, fine, I'll be happy if he's happy. NO MATTER WHAT!

No comments: