Live For Now And Tomorrow

Sep 18, 2011

Blue Sky

If you look up at the sky after falling down, the blue sky  today  is also stretching limitlessly and smiles at me…Yeah.. I’m alive! Today  the Blue sky will teach me a thing, everything will always change as the beautiful sky today, before I see cloudy skies over the vast expanse of parchment, but the winds obey your destiny replace paint the sky gray to blue, the sky was blue as the sun smiles leave, they want us to always smile, smile for now and then until the time enough to take off we go, because with a smile all the things that express sorrow will gradually disappear and make everything easier, remember the sadness when it approached every happiness that we have received so far, isn't it more joy than sadness? then what are we worried? Since every sadness or happiness will end soon and replaced by another event, a learning process to understand why we live today. 

I walked only with the eyes of the heart, breathing only with determination, I climb full of puzzles, where is my sun? My sun is always shining, but the meaning of its light only on those who are willing to open themselves, even though the light seemed hit every human on this earth, but those who received interpret it differently, there is sometimes confused as to why the sun shines, sometimes dim, some of them sad today why the sun dimmed, some of them worry and thinking if would be wonderful to see the sun again today, and some are thinking why the sun never tired to shines? We are where we are entitled to vote.


My sun is always shining, his destiny is to give the meaning of life. I too want to be like him in every way that I have today, trying to give meaning, life is choice, and I've decided, I shall stand for choice. I'm in the process, but my faith is very strong, I have to struggle friend! You can I can!

When I fell later, I'm ready to jump higher!
Face the spirit and remains every episode of Life with a Smile 
Everyone feels pain
But surely, after suffering satisfaction will arrive
Step by step, I want find that light 

No comments: