Live For Now And Tomorrow

Sep 13, 2011

Closed

Since the day I met him, Since the day I know him
Since the day he step into my heart
Since the day he said he love me
Since the day he spend his time on the cam just to watch me
Since that I feel like he's the one for me


I thought that we will be together forever
No matter how much the distance that we have
Thought he will always be there for me
unexpectedly, words came "let's broke up"
What a shock moments


Since that, I've been so mean to all the boys who tried to get close to me
Couldn't even feel the meaning of love again
Why I become like this?
Even in my life.. Here.. boys.. wow.. nothing special in my eyes
Got sick of em really
I know they aren't the same.. But everytime they trying to get close
All the broken hearted memories just come
Makes me stand, couldn't move in an inch
Scared to stepped my feet into it


Do they know that It's not easy for me to falling in love
When I'm not in love, don't ever try to make me falling in love
Or i'm just gonna hurt em
Then they will say..
Why am I this, why am I that


Sigh.. I'm tired of explaining everything
Have to start it all over again
Well.. better not
I wonder my self, how long will I stay like this?
Not like I'm not moving on, knowing you moving on
I'm moving on, and this is me
This is the way that I choose
not gonna stand in anyone anymore
gonna stand in my own life, my own path


So from now on..
I really feel that my heart is closed for anyone

No comments: