Live For Now And Tomorrow

Jul 8, 2011

Save me


Don't let me feel down again..
i don't know what they said so he think i meant it to..
Why can't he see me?
How can he think i didn't see him?
He didn't see why, and why now...
I'm just a trapped for him
Be strong?? 
Again????
After i tried to stand from what happen with me before?
I can't stand for twice..
Ill close the door, It will never open again for anyone else
Will never again....
What should I do? What do I have to do?
Even people i don't know think that we're not together again..
And he said he love me but didn't in love.
I know.. i know its all my fault....
My fault to keep thing inside...
But it didn't mean that i talked about my past all the time,
Just when it comes..
When i thought She who knows him, understand what I feel..
She was so positive about me and him..
She gave all the support, 
But suddenly she tear it all apart,
I asked y didnt she do it from the start?
Just to protect.. She feels like im going to hurt him.
What she did before? Why she didn't do it from the start?
How can? she said she knows that I love him.. and i just still feel hurt..
But now? she gave him a choices.. She admit that, finally..
I dont even ever asked him to get away from all his friends
Why? Cz i know how close he is with them.. 
What? Why do i have to thinking about their feelings still? Why do i still care?
Wonder why my real friend in facebook give me support to stand still?
They are real, They've been with me all the time
At work i talk to them, So they must be know everything. T_T 
I might should be gone forever from everything...
I change my words a lot? 
all can be seen here.. when i feel like a bird with no path..
Even when i think about my past... Even when im so positive about us..
But guess is all no use anymore..
He's feelings has gone.. not even trust but love too..
Why do i have to cry for hours and hours again?
My fault again, telling them about what i feel...
Why you think im crying? not love? Why I want to kill my self? depressed. y? not love?
Even people i have never talked to before
Knows If something goin on, And asked me if Im ok? 
Cz ive been online and offline a lot
god, this is hurt.... so  badly hurt T_T
Save me before **************************** T_T

1 comment:

Prastika Putri said...

I've read all the conversation that you send me ;( Now I wonder, what she said to your lover. Obviously, you was just need a friend to talk to. No..no.. you didn't talk just about your past. God, you make me feel sad ;(