Live For Now And Tomorrow

Jun 6, 2011

New lesson

Wahhh.. never feel so alive like 2 day..
I learned many things.. At work.. At home o.o
Meet new people who share her skill to us
Her positive thinking can be found on her face..
Smiling everyday, Idk but her face can make us feel happy..


On the way back home I kept thinking about the problem between the provider and my dad
i do so curious about what happen >.<
But then, I can explain to my dad about what they mean


Straight to the point of what can be learned from this problem are...
1. Not everyone understand about the billing statement, So when they asked you to explain it you need to be in the same thought with them.
2. How important the note is for people who works in Customer service..


Idk exactly when  my dad asked for an adjustment,
What i don't get is Y they didn't explain that they will deduct it in the next billing statement for the next month before my dad asked for an adjustment.


Cz u know what.. What's in the billing statement was like this
dec.. 17 Rp.4***
         21 Rp.4*** (they do billed it twice)
Jan..  18 Rp. 3*** (we upgrade to premium should be 7*** but They deduct the billing already bcz of the double pymt that my dad did)
Feb 17 Rp. 7*** (all back to normal)
march... 07 Adjustment Rp. 4****
             17 Rp. 1.1*** (what the.... Whats the meaning of this? is that means if they just realize actually they already deduct the Bill in Jan but they give the money back in march too or what o.O? So who's fault?)


The question is y did they give money to my dad in march  if they already  deduct it in jan o.O?


if it cz my dad already asked for an adjustment b4 the billing statement in Jan appear. Ok make sense. Then y didn't they pending the auto reduction for the next billing statement? They do have a note about it rite o.O? Other case that might happen is my dad asked for an adjustment after the cycle date In Jan. Then why they didn't explain if the bill in Jan is already deductible Bcz of the double payment in Dec rather than continuing the adjustment while they actually already did for the bill statement in january o.O.. Isn't that means that they didn't really read the note from all the costumer who called em o.O?


My dad insist, he wants them to admit if their service is so bad and my dad want them to fix the system.
Sigh..
I know how hard to get to the manager and fix the system of the company.. Who are we? o.O?
Well, I take a position as my dad "Yes i admit that their service is bad"
Then i take the position as the provider "Wow, This cust really care about us."


Phew..what a nice experience..

No comments: