Live For Now And Tomorrow

Jun 30, 2011

When I am..



Dearest love...
If u are asking me why.. Whats wrong with me..
What's going on?
What's happen?
This is the answer of all your questions


When I'm so quiet..
Millions of things are running in my mind
When I'm not arguing..
I'm thinking deeply
When I look at you with eyes full of questions
I wonder how long you will be around?
When i said i'm fine after a few seconds
Actually i'm not that fine
When i stares at you..
I wonder why are you laying?
When i said i want to lay on you chest..
I'm wishing for you to be mine forever
When I calls you everyday
I'm looking for you attention
When i send you an sms everyday
I want you to reply at least once...
When i say i love you
I mean it...
When i say I can't live without you
I have made up my mind that you are my future
when i say i miss you
No one in this world can miss you more than i do... 

No comments: