Live For Now And Tomorrow

Oct 8, 2011

Locked up

It really feels like I want to write something here
But my mind just stuck in.. uhm.. somewhere..
I want to write A, but it jumps to Z
I don't even know what I'm talking about 

But..
No matter what happen
I still have my life to build more and more
The dreams that I want to achieve, goals and everything
Sometimes I just can't wait to make it all come true
Sometimes, makes me scared that my goal will run away
But.. if faith said so..
Then, be it 
Something in my heart, is.. uhmm.. something that i cant even explain it to my self
something I cant even describe
Well I think it's because I don't want to reveal anything anymore
either sad or happy..
It's not a big matter for those who didn't know me
They will see it when it goes to be happy or not
All I'm doing is just to be more calm..
Even i admit it that still i loose control

No comments: