Live For Now And Tomorrow

Dec 17, 2011

16 DEC

I used to love the number 16 before, like around 2 years ago
Well it's near my b-day and used to have a good day in my life
But Idk why, and I just noticed it till today
Always get sick Right in the date of DEC 16
Is it the cursed date for me o.o"
Date and month o.O"
Well someone who maybe read this can explain why
I thought I had the same kind of illness like last year
phew glad it's just a normal fever
And my huney, give me support to get cured ^3^
Plus watched final fantasy today together
Fell much much better..
planning to go to SG next year then come to his place ^3^
Hope everything goes well..

2 comments:

E.lena said...

just one question, not in relation to your posts and your blog:
WHY AM I UNABLE TO FOLLOW YOU WITH BLOGSPOT?
id really like to do it.

well,
looking forward your answer:
bye

Dhita Artya said...

that's weird o.o how can you cant follow me o.o? hmmm my friend can follow me.. can u click.. on the bottom of my page? there's following tab there.. and click join this site :) sorry for reply too long.. barely come here lol